PCF Awareness Session
March 02, 2021
The awareness session was conducted in two sessions back-to-back with the first half of the day being Group A consisting of Preschool teachers and Group B consisting of Early Years teachers.
A short pre–poll was released to the teachers before the session to get a sense of their current level of understanding of domestic violence.
Various key topics were discussed including:
- Poll Results
- Definition of Family Violence
- Children & Young Persons Act
- Child Abuse Statistics 2017 – 2019
- Types of Abuse
- Indicators of Child Abuse
- Community Resources available