VisionA haven for positive change and new beginnings for mistreated women.
MissionTo provide shelter and care for the abused and homeless women and to empower them to be confident and self-reliant.
- Provide immediate care, shelter and protection
- Empower our residents to take control of their lives
- Build hope, self-reliance and minimize dependency
- Collaborate with other organizations in furtherance of the Society’s objectives
- Equip the residents with life and social skills
- Provide counselling services and moral education
We serve our clients with love and care; ensure their safety, privacy and treat them with respect and dignity.
We are steadfast in pursuing our cause and achieving excellence in our service.
We strive to do our best in an honest, justified, consistent and ethical manner.